Monday, February 04, 2013

Grand Opening!


We're pleased to announce that our store is finally open for business!


After long nights of making sure everything was just right,
and taking the time to prepare a decent inventory,
our store is FINALLY launched.
Things will start out small, and hopefully grow with time.

I had a large request for an amigurumi octopus that I had crocheted,
so I decided to bring a variety of them into my store.
Having chosen to do that, it was easier for me to open the store much sooner than originally planned,
because it was a lot less materials I had to start out with,
than a lot of other things I could have opened my shop selling.

With time more will come into the store, other amigurumi, as well as apothecary items, 
among a variety of other handmade goods that I happen to make.
All things from one time sale items, and multiple sale items, 
so keep an eye out for what's new.

All information about what's going on, and what's new will be posted on our Facebook,
as well as that and other more personal things right here on our blog. 

A lot of time and effort has been put into choosing the right packaging,
and learning the proper selling techniques.
I  am so happy I have the opportunity to finally offer things that I create, to everyone!

I'd like to take this time to thank everyone who has supported me thus far,
and people who continue to support us through this new experience.
Thank you everyone who has shared my facebook, etsy and blog, 
as well as those who do so in the future.
Getting a small name out there is so much easier when you have such a supporting,
and loving group of friends and family, as I do.

I hope I can bring you all something wonderful, 
and I hope to see all your beautiful faces back time and time again.


For all of my blog followers, here's your first discount code : [GO3DAY]
This code is good for a 10% discount on any item.
Expires 02 / 08 / 2013

No comments:

Web Analytics Clicky