Thursday, August 22, 2013

August 2013 Update


So my posts lately have been few and far apart. 
Haven't been doing much, so I haven't had much to blog about.
However, my FAVORITE time of the year is coming about,
and although it's not autumn until Sept. 22,
I'm getting really excited anyways.

It's getting to the time of year where I'm at my busiest, and my absolute happiest.
We're just now entering the harvest season,
and so we'll be picking apples and pumpkins,
doing lots of baking, and bringing out the sweaters.
I absolutely love the fall season and everything it entails,
as I'm sure everyone could guess (Ahem, AUTUMN amethyst.)

So, definitely expect some posts as we near Mabon,
I'll have our yearly posts on apple and pumpkin picking,
recipes for fall, any trips we take and our PPD adventures.

Over the past few days I've been adding some new inventory to our shop,
random one of a kind amigurumi items.
I will be making and posting more over the next few weeks,
so make sure you get what you'd like,
because there's a low chance I'll be making more than one.

Here's a $1 off discount code for our etsy, 
good for any purchase on www.autumnamethyst.etsy.com
[AUG1OFF]
Expires : Sept. 1, 2013

In addition to the new inventory, we've also made international shipping available.
So now our fans from all other countries can get themselves
a handmade something from Autumn Amethyst.
For items I will keep in stock on the store,
I am now taking requests for baby-friendly items.

That concludes our August update, but before I go,
I'd like to give a big happy birthday to Dave!

1 comment:

R. Dash said...

Yay fall! Can you make some apple pie where it is cooked in the apples (I'm too nervous to try it myself) /)^.^(\

Web Analytics Clicky