Friday, August 31, 2012

What's to come?


I apologize for the lack of posts, but not much has been going on.
Last Sunday, Dave and I went hiking up & down Pack Monadnock, 
so I may write a travel post about that soon.
There should definitely be a lot more coming in the nearing weeks!
It's almost fall, my absolute FAVORITE time of the year, 
so there will definitely be a lot of things to keep me busy.

Among the many things Dave and I will be doing, I'll be posting about:

  • Apple Picking
  • A recipe for Apple Crisp
  • A recipe for Apple Pie
  • Pumpkin Picking
  • Pumpkin Carving
  • A recipe for Pumpkin Seeds
  • Halloween 2012


I'm sure there will definitely be more, no doubt about it.
I may even write a travel post about the Spencer Fair this weekend, and PPD's coming up.
I will take every opportunity I can get, to be outside in beautiful fall weather!
So, expect a spike in posts. 
I may have slowed down, but that was definitely a 'calm before the storm'.

So keep an eye out for my Facebook posts, notifying you on what's new!

Can't wait to show you what we have in store!
For now, I'll leave you with this.
Have a great Labor Day, Everyone!

No comments:

Web Analytics Clicky