Monday, May 27, 2013

May 2013 : Update


Spring has sprung, and we're nearing closer to Summer every day.
As for Dave and I, we decided to start our annual vegetarian diet for the months of May, and June.
We've been trying a new approach, compared to last year.
Rather than going the "let's try what all the vegetarians are eating" route,
we took the..."let's eat what we normally eat, but with no meat" route.
So far so good, and I've definitely been hearing a lot less complaining from Dave.
Haven't heard a count down to July 1st yet.

So just to give everyone a little idea of what's been going on with Autumn Amethyst...well not very much.
I'll be honest we kind of let this blog go for a little while,
but hopefully we're going to get this, and our Etsy back on track.

I'm hoping to start adding new inventory to our shop,
because I know people are getting super bored with me just selling 2 Amigurumi items.
I'm getting bored with them too.
Believe me, I know everyone was expecting more from me,
and I'm going to try and bring that for everyone.
Hopefully soon, I will start bringing in some apothecary items.
If anyone has any good ideas of what they would like to see me sell, let me know.
Any other Amigurumi? I'm open for ideas.

Since we opened our Etsy in February, we have made 25 sales.
We haven't been getting much business lately,
but I won't let that change my enthusiasm for things I like to do.
I need to learn a little more into marketing strategies, as well as international shipping.
I hate having to turn away the sales I could possibly make,
because I have no knowledge on how to send a package to Denmark.

So hopefully we can start this thing over anew with the changing seasons,
and getting things moving smoothly again.
Thank you for keeping up with us...until next time.

Use the code : [AMETHYST15]
For 15% off your total purchase from www.autumnamethyst.etsy.com,
does not include shipping charges.
Available all throughout the month of June, expires 06/30/13.

No comments:

Web Analytics Clicky